- Dimensions: 33" x 15.16" x 27.6" (840 x 385 x 700 mm)
- Weight: 110 lbs (50kg) (minus batteries)
- Gauge: 7 1/4" or 7 1/2"
- Power: 2 x 350watt electric 24v motorsor
- Minimum radius: 10-12 ft
- Load: 12 adults (electric) 16 adults (petrol)
- 700watt battery electric
- Heavier more robust running gear for light commercial work.
- This is a larger version of our ever popular 5" Planet, It is based on the 2ft gauge light industrial locomotives manufactured by F.C. Hibbard and Co at their Park Royal works in London. The model features an all steel bonnet and full cab and incorporates the distinctive Planet radiator and makers plates.
- These engines were common in industrial service, both narrow and standard gauge, and were found at many naval dockyards.
- It is also fitted with spring suspension, full electronic control and a wealth of detail.
- RTR, Shipping not included
T775-01 Planet II